Camp Keshet 2019
Led by two Israeli counselors sharing their love of Israel and Judaism
- Mon, June 17th – Fri, June 21st – Congregation of Moses
- Mon, June 24th – Fri, June 28th – Camp Tavor
- Mon, July 1st – Fri, July 5th – Congregation of Moses
- Mon, June 17 – Fri, June 21 AND
Mon, July 1 – Fri, July 5
- 9:30 am – 2:00 pm each day
- Learn about Israel and our Jewish heritage
- Lunch and snacks provided
- Field trip, crafts, outdoor activities, cooking, music, dancing
- Open to all children ages 4-12 years old
- Monday through Friday day camp programming
- Friday-Sunday Weekend Shabbat overnight camp experience for older campers
- Day camp at Tavor, 8:00am to 4:00pm, Mon, June 24 – Fri, June 28. Campers will be bussed from Kalamazoo to Camp Tavor. Kosher meals and snacks will be provided by Camp Tavor. Campers will be able to take full advantage of Camp Tavor’s facility which includes a pool, lake, arts and crafts center, sports fields, low ropes course and music recording room.
- Shabbat Overnight Weekend at Camp Tavor, Fri, June 28 – Sun, June 30
- Campers will depart for Camp Tavor at 8:00 am Friday morning. Older campers will spend Friday and Saturday night at Camp Tavor. Parents will pick their children up from Camp Tavor at 11:00 am on Sunday. Camp Keshet campers will fully experience a Shabbat at camp and a trial overnight camp experience.
- Note: The youngest children will only participate in the day camp part of the program while older children will take part in both the day camp, as well as the Shabbat Overnight part of the program. The week at Tavor will give kids a taste of sleep-away camp in a very safe and positive way, with their Camp Keshet friends. Children will gain the self-confidence and enthusiasm necessary to attend a Jewish sleep-away camp in the future.
$175 per week or $460 for all three weeks. Registration is due by May 15th.
Please contact Beth Grode to register.